Do you think that Virtual Private Server also known as VPS is a popular and a new concept? No it is an old concept of dividing a physical device, which is large and costly into many parts and allowing more and more people access to it at affordable price. It is just more than shared server and less than a dedicated servers. Virtual Private Server is similar to a building, which is divided into different flats, and each flat is independent unit having its own drawing room, kitchen and its own lock and key.
VPS is a hosting environment that gives you your own machine. Each VPS is a private and protected area that operates as an independent server. The VPS allows multiple customers to share the expense of hardware and network connections (and completely eliminate the hassle of maintaining it all) without sacrificing performance or the freedom to run whatever software they choose. Every VPS has its own complete directory structure and set of dedicated applications (web server, mail server, etc.). And each VPS can be rebooted without affecting any other VPS on the physical server.
Virtual Private Servers Known by different names Virtual Private Server, VPS, VPS Server, VDS, Virtual Dedicated Server, Virtual Shared Server have same meaning that is, partition of Dedicated Server. Virtual Private Servers are more costly than a shared hosting plan, but if you don’t want to pay for dedicated server, then the choice is VPS. VPS bundles the privacy, performance, and controls of a dedicated plan but because it’s on a shared server, it’s more
Advantage of Virtual Private Server (VDS).
1. Setup of servers in minutes.
2. Utmost reliability and security.
3. True root access on your own virtual dedicated server.
4. Install the software you want!
5. Increase server utilization and maximize server potential.
6. Increase profitability through better management.
7. Leverage of hardware and software investments.
8. Provide complete self-administration panels.
9. Manage servers with a minimal skill set.
10. Minimize software license and support requirements.
11. Create your own virtual disks for your server, including swap!
Liquid VPN Black Friday Deal
Virtual Private Server technology allows your Server to be completely isolated from every other Server on the same physical machine – other users are unaware of you, can not access your files (unlike some shared hosting solutions!) and, importantly, can not crash your server. For you, this means that you get the utmost reliability and security – features that your website deserves.